FXO cards allows you to connect traditional analogue PSTN lines in to your asterisk system. We have models TDM400P and TDM800p which comes as 4 port and 8 ports. Supported systems such as Asterisk, Trixbox, Elastix,FreePBX.
The Wildcard TDM400P is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant card that supports FXS station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. Using Digium’s Asterisk Open Source PBX software and standard PC hardware, one can create a SOHO (Small Office Home Office) telephony environment that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
The TDM400P takes the place of an expensive channel bank and brings the system price point to a low level. By using X100M and S110M modules with the TDM400P, one can create a solution with support for a range of telephones. To scale this solution, simply add additional TDM400P cards populated with modules.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
Free configuration support by our expert technical staff
comes with Techgates’s exclusive 1 year warranty